What is marketing automation software?
Marketing automation software automates marketing activities and processes optimize marketing workflows and track the outcomes of marketing efforts.
Marketing analytics enable marketers to build segmented, personalized, and timely marketing experiences for customers or prospects by collecting data from all parts of the marketing ecosystem.
These platforms enable marketing automation across a variety of areas, including email, social media, lead creation, direct mail, internet advertising, and more.
Hi, my name is Jason and today we’re going to go through the list of the 10 Best Marketing Automation Software.
On my site, you’ll find lots of article to help you find the best tools for your business
Let’s get started!
Analytics capabilities are a vital part of marketing automation solutions, allowing you to analyze the effectiveness of an entire campaign across segments and channels.
Metrics for measuring the performance of campaigns on the marketing team’s KPIs and campaign ROI, as well as the impact of campaigns on company revenue, are included.
Marketing automation tools frequently connect to CRM software, social media management solutions, CMS systems, and account-based orchestrations platforms.
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Automation category, a product must:
- Automate two or more of the following: email, social media, SMS and digital ads
- Advanced email marketing capabilities such as A/B testing, spam filter testing, scheduling, segmentation, and detailed performance reporting are available.
- Act as a marketing information and interaction centre.
- Enable dynamic segmentation of marketing campaign targets
- Create and update targeting across multiple channels after certain events, times or intervals
- Perform lead management to include lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Generate forms and landing pages to collect information on potential customers
- Analyze and produce reports that follow the campaign’s whole lifecycle, including revenue and/or campaign ROI.
So, let’s look at my Top 10 together.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
All of your marketing tools and data are now available in one convenient location with Marketing Hub. You’ll save time and have all the information you need to offer a personalized experience that resonates with and converts the right consumers at a large scale.
Furthermore, HubSpot’s CRM platform makes it easy for marketers to keep data at the core of their operations.
The entire CRM platform allows marketers to achieve unrivalled alignment with sales and demonstrate ROI and investment validation.
HubSpot has everything you need to develop better, whether it’s ideas, services, or software.
Over 130,000 enterprises in 170 countries use ActiveCampaign’s category-defining customer experience automation (CXA) platform to connect meaningfully with their customers.
The platform offers over 500 pre-built automation that integrates email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM to enable sophisticated segmentation and customization across social media, email, chat, and text for customers of all sizes.
ActiveCampaign’s 850+ integrations are used by about 75% of its clients, including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce.
Pricing starts at just $9 per month.
With ActiveCampaign and the Customer Experience Automation (CXA) category, they are removing silos between data sources, communication channels and teams, and helping companies scale their 1-1 personal customer relationships through connected experiences that span the customer lifecycle.
What are some of the things you can do with ActiveCampaign?
- Automate personalised experiences across all customer touchpoints;
- For even more precision and effectiveness, use buyer behaviours, preferences, and various personalised characteristics to create a deeper segmentation of your customers.
- You may update your mailing lists according to almost any variable, ensuring that each message is tailored to the proper audience.
- Choose the finest content, send time and delivery channel for each client by combining data from the whole customer lifecycle;
- Create fully personalized marketing that doesn’t take much effort, then adapt the delivery strategy in real time based on customer activity;
- Duplicate the 1-1 experience for each customer, regardless of size.
What are the similarities between ColourPop, Huckberry, and Chubbies? They use Klaviyo to turbocharge their growth.
Klaviyo is a marketing software that lets you deliver more customized experiences via unique marketing channels such as email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web.
The proof is in the pudding: companies have made over $3.7 billion since last year thanks to Klaviyo. There’s a reason why 67 businesses make the switch to Klaviyo every day.
SharpSpring, a Constant Contact company, is a revenue growth marketing platform that helps small businesses generate leads, improve conversions to sales, and get more return on marketing investment.
The flexibility of the software, open architecture, and free customer service, as well as custom packages, result in real outcomes for a growing business or online marketing firm.
Omnisend is used by over 70,000 e-commerce companies to expand their operations automatically while converting consumers with fast-to-create and highly relevant emails and texts.
Create beautiful shoppable emails in minutes using our drag & drop email builder and a variety of ready-made email templates.
Add coupon codes, automatically select and insert products and automatically resend campaigns to unopened customers.
Drive sales on autopilot with e-commerce automation, win lost sales with pre-built workflows for cart abandonment, welcome series, transactional emails and more.
Get pre-built, profit-generating automation that works in minutes or easily build your own custom workflows using the no-code, drag-and-drop Automation Editor.
Create segments based on your customers’ buying patterns, such as high-value consumers, category/product specific buyers, and those who need to be re-engaged; personalise your messaging.
Add SMS and push notifications right next to your emails using the same platform.
Save time and costs, no need to pay for separate apps for email, SMS and push!
Collect new subscribers using our mobile-friendly and fully customisable forms.
Collect opt-ins via email and/or SMS with popups, sign-up boxes, landing pages, or a wheel of fortune to your website.
Capture your visitors with exit-intent forms and improve popup engagement using form targeting options.
This software is intended to assist freelancers and agencies in growing their business, acquiring additional clients, and earning a revenue share for referred and managed accounts.
Thryv is an end-to-end customer experience platform built for small businesses.
One-stop-shop software that allows you to complete tasks, track progress and earn credit from one screen.
Thryv helps you to:
- Find you online through ratings and reviews, social presence and accurate search results;
- Interact easily and instantly, receive reminders, send texts and emails and schedule appointments;
- Pay you effortlessly, receive receipts instantly, know it’s safe and secure and choose how to pay.
- Stay engaged with automated messages asking them to come back, stay in touch and request reviews.
Thryv’s award-winning software is helping over 45,000 companies transform the way they do business and manage their customers.
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Customer support will be more efficient, with fewer monotonous activities and easy-to-implement automations.
Keap’s goal is your growth, whether you choose Max, Max Classic (previously known as Infusionsoft), Pro or Lite from the powerful product options.
Exponea was acquired by Bloomreach in 2021. Bloomreach is the world’s No. 1 Commerce Experience Cloud, enabling brands to deliver customer journeys so personalised they feel like magic.
It offers a suite of products that drive true personalisation and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, which offers AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, which offers a headless CMS;
- Engagement, which offers leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Over 850 brands in total, including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer are served by Bloomreach.
The digital experience platform links deep consumer data with deep product information, allowing companies to create engaged and successful business experiences through the distribution of dynamic, tailored content and product discovery across all digital touchpoints.
The customer profile is updated with new preferences and creates a more complete experience to boost loyalty and retention – resulting in a virtuous cycle of engagement and commerce experiences that drives marketing and company success.
Mailchimp All-in-One Marketing Platform
Mailchimp’s all-in-one marketing platform helps small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster.
They provide AI-based, easy-to-use tools so you can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online.
Mailchimp is a marketing automation software company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, that was founded in 2001 and has about 1,000 employees.
GetResponse is a complete online marketing tool that helps you attract new followers, engage with current ones, and boost sales through the internet.
With over 30 tools in a simple-to-use platform, you can use your online marketing to generate actual results.
What do you think of this TOP 10 list? Have you ever tried any of them? Do you know of any others that you believe would be beneficial to your career?
See you in the next review!